Guidelines on Anti-money laundering & Counter-financing of terrorism(AML/CFT)
As the regulator of the securities, insurance and pensions industries, the Financial Services Commission ("FSC"), has a responsibility to educate licensees and registrants regarding their obligations under the law, and indeed, to provide a guide as to how to meet those obligations.
To achieve this, the FSC has developed these Guidelines on Anti-Money Laundering and the Counter-Financing of Terrorism ("Guidelines").
- Letter regarding Formal Orders pursuant to TPA
- Formal Order Section 14 (1a) TPA
- The Financial Services Commission Revised AML/CFT Guidelines
- The Financial Services Commission CFATF Mutual Evaluation (June 1 -15, 2015) - Advisory
- The Financial Services Commission AML/CFT Guidelines - Advisory 2015
- CFATF Public Statement Miami Florida USA May 2014
- CFATF Public Statement Novembers 2013