Ten Tips for Safe Investing
1. Don't be pressured into making an investment decision.
2. Get advice from a qualified, independent professional.
3. Get written information about the investment before you decide.
4. Keep records and monitor your investment.
5. Investigate before you invest.
6. Choose your dealers and advisors carefully.
7. Determine your objectives and risk tolerance before building your portfolio.
8. If a problem arises, act quickly.
9. Don't rely too much on past performance.
10. Securities sold by companies must be registered by the FSC.