How To Appeal
- Any person aggrieved by a decision of the FSC may, pursuant to the relevant provision, appeal to the Tribunal.
- Where a person intends to appeal to the Tribunal the person shall:
(a) File a notice of appeal within thirty (30) days of being notified of that decision, and
(b) At the time of filing the notice, pay a fee of Two Thousand Dollars ($2,000.00) to the
The Registrar on receipt of the fee shall issue a receipt for the said fee.
Failure to comply with this section shall result in the appeal not being heard.
- Every Notice of Appeal shall be signed by the Appellant and shall be addressed to the Chairman.
- A Notice of Appeal shall include:
(a) The name and address of the Appellant;
(b) Particulars of the decision of the Commission against which the appeal is being made;
(c) The grounds of appeal;
(d) Copies of the relevant documents;
(e) A statement whether the Appellant intends to call witnesses.
(f) The relief or outcome that the Appellant is seeking.
- A copy of the Notice of Appeal and relevant document shall be served on the FSC within the 30 day period as in 2a, stated above.