The provisions of the Jamaican Copyright Act, 1993 shall apply to the use of this website and its contents.
The Financial Services Commission claims authorship of this website and the materials posted thereon. Where a third party has copyright ownership of any of the materials posted on this website, express attribution will be specified.
Terms and Conditions of use of this website
The information contained on this website is made available only for purposes of public information, education, research and private study and for use within an organization. Materials should not be reproduced, circulated or distributed for purposes of profit or gain.
Where copyright is vested in a third party, visitors to the site should consult the copyright holders regarding the use of such materials.
Materials for which the Financial Services Commission has ownership of copyright may be reproduced in any medium subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The materials reproduced should acknowledge the source, ownership in copyright and year of preparation or publication.
- Texts, graphics and materials that are reproduced from the website should not be modified or placed in a misleading context.
- Forms for completion and tables should be reproduced in their entirety and in a precise and accurate manner.
- Materials on this website for which the Financial Services Commission has ownership of copyright should not be posted to another website. However, links to this website may be created to facilitate the viewing of the materials.
- Materials on this website should not be included with any product that you create or distribute.
- Public Notices made pursuant to any statute in force may be reproduced using a printer but shall not be reproduced in any other form whatsoever.
- Where special conditions apply to the use of any materials on this website, this will be stated on the web page containing the materials or elsewhere on the website. Visitors are required to adhere to those conditions.